Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier Features: 1. Innovative body panel Adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position from newborn, infant and early toddlerhood
2. Dual-adjustment padded shoulder straps Provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
3. Breathable & lightweight twill Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
4. Multiple ergonomic positions Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
5. Wide padded waistband Provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
6. Extra leg padding Keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
7. Easy-to-adjust design Multiple adjustment capabilities to find your perfect fit as baby grows. Can be used from 7 - 45 lbs, no infant insert required
8. Coordinating base & hood Twill base with coordinating removable hood with snaps to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View ourcomparison chartto find the best baby carrier option! We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Baby Carrier Product Measurements:
Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 5" - 15".
Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 11" - 17" tall.
Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30" (waistband total of 57" long).