1. Ergonomic M-position seat Supports safe development for baby’s body
2. Dual-adjustment padded shoulder straps Provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
3. Luxurious, woven fabric This carrier is a Standard Wrap Conversion made with Girasol Night Fall Rojo Sangrienta Weft
4. Multiple ergonomic positions Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
5. Wide padded waistband Provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
6. Extra leg padding Keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
7. Easy-to-adjust design Allows for long-time use from infancy to toddlerhood. Standard baby carriers can be used from 15 - 45 lbs andtoddler carriersfrom 25 - 60 lbs. Standard-sized carriers can be used from birth with aTula Infant Insert*
8. Removable hood Removable hood with snaps to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
**Please note that design placement may vary from the product photo used for this listing.
*Infants and newborns weighing 7 - 15 lbs must use theBaby Tula Infant Insert(sold separately). Infants more than 15 lbs must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Baby Carrier Product Measurements:
Panel Measures 15.5" tall, 15" wide at the seat.
Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30" (waistband total of 57" long).